Going to show you how to edit an expense in Goalpense.
The first step to create an expense is to go to the Expenses on the Dashboard:
Now you need to click one of your expenses that you're wanting to edit.
- Search Expenses Box - This can search your current expenses that you have in Goalpense
- Images - Upload images for this deal.
- Name - A unique name to know what this deal is about.
- About - A brief description of what this deal is about.
- Cost - How much did this expense cost you.
- Select Account - Link a current Account to this expense.
- Select Merchant - Link a current Merchant to this expense.
- Select Category - Link an existing Category to this expense.
- Type - Is this expense Personal or Business?
- Status - Are you buying? Is this Income? Is this a transfer?
- Logged At - Pick the date you recorded this expense.
Once you have field out everything you can press Save.
Congrats you have now edited the expense!